Parking Control Solutions Ltd are an ethical organisation and we believe that everyone who is issued with a parking ticket has the right to appeal if they believe the charge is unfair. We will listen and judge each case on its individual merits.
For any appeal to be successful then you must supply Parking Control Solutions Ltd with the following information. Without this unfortunately we will not be able to process your appeal.
• The parking charge issue number.
• The vehicle registration.
• Time, Date and place of issue.
• Your full name and address.
• Plaintiffs status / Driver / Keeper
• Your email address details (optional)
If your appeal is unsuccessful then you can make an independent appeal to POPLA. POPLA are an independent appeals panel. Full details will be sent to you if your appeal is unsuccessful.
Parking Control Solutions Ltd also advises anyone making an appeal to take photographic evidence if it’ll help explain your argument. Don’t worry about the type of camera, even a mobile phone picture will do, providing it’s clear. Things to include in the photograph:
• Road signs. Any unclear signs such as suspended bay signs or residents’ parking signs.
• Road markings. Any unclear bay markings or yellow/red lines.
• Lack of signs/markings. Areas without signs or markings you believe should be there.
• Your car. If you’re disputing where you were alleged to have parked, take a picture of your car and capture the immediate area around your car.
• The meter. If you were parked in a paid-for bay, keep your ticket or take a photo of the meter if it still registers the time your paid-for parking expired.
Appeals need be in writing and sent by post within 28 days of the issue of the ticket or 14 days if you wish any discounted payment period to be honoured.
After a period of 28 days Parking Control Solutions Ltd will be unable to process your appeal : -
Parking Control Solutions Ltd
2 Wellington Place,